Sunday, November 16, 2014

I Am Grateful For You!

 “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ~ Eckhart Tolle

Gratitude is the cornerstone of a well-lived life.

It sets the stage for how we perceive the world and how we behave.

I thought of writing about how all of you can incorporate more gratitude into your lives, but you already know how to do that…counting your blessings, gratitude journaling, performing random acts of kindness, writing thank you notes and looking for the silver lining in any challenge. You are smart people, you know this.

I changed my mind and decided a better way for me to demonstrate gratitude is to express how each of you bless my life on a daily basis.

If you’ve coached with me or come to one of my workshops or meetups- 
• Thank you for having the courage to show me who you really are even when it’s a little scary.
• Thank you for making time for our work together when you could easily say you’re “too busy.”
• Thank you for coming to our sessions with a willing heart and a sense of humor!
• Thank you for allowing me to access your most private thoughts and for your desire to find a way of thinking that feels better.
• Thank you for telling me the very personal stories of how you came to be the person you are today. 
• Thank you for being brave, trying new things, and following a path to your destiny without knowing exactly how it’s going to turn out at the end.
• Thank you for trusting me with your heart and with your dreams. 

The work we do together is sacred and life changing.
 
Every epiphany you have, I applaud you. 
Every tear you shed, I feel for you. 
Every success you achieve, I cheer for you. 
When you feel afraid, I’ve got your back.
When you feel vulnerable, I remind you of your strength.
When you feel stuck, I take your hand and lead you through the jungle of confusion and forge a path to find the clarity you seek. 
You don’t have to do this alone, everyone needs a little help sometimes.
It is my great honor to motivate and guide you to the future you dream of.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you thank you thank you for allowing me space in your inbox and in your life. 
I am awash in appreciation for the opportunity to spend special time with you.

Your partner in all things mojo,
Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment